Known Issue: Error in deployment

Not applicable

Hi, I'm getting the following attached error message at the time of deployment and session trace is also not enabled due to this error. Please advice to resolve this issue. Thank You!

1441-1051-capture.png

Solved Solved
0 9 356
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

This should be resolved, it was related to a infra glitch. Please let us know if you still see this issue. We are actively looking at it right now. We are monitoring if any of the the orgs are facing this issue.

Thank you.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

It's a known issue and engineering team is fixing it as I write. It should get resolved very soon.

Thanks for the quick response @Birute Awasthi.

Any idea, what is the ETA for this to be resolved?

@Shailendra Baxi can you share the ETA? A few hours/tomorrow/week? I assume we are a day away from complete resolution at most?

Its similar to this,

https://community.apigee.com/questions/3214/traffic-cannot-flow-error.html

For what i have seen earlier, its transient and it should not affect the API runtime traffic,

and also refer here,

https://community.apigee.com/content/kbentry/8352/revision-is-deployed-and-traffic-can-flow-but-flow...

Thanks @Mukundha Madhavan. It is not affecting the run-time environment but newly added functionality is not working as expected. So no session trace and no logs to trace the issue.

did you try undeploy/deploy?

maybe the new version is not deployed?

@Mukundha Madhavan this is actually an issue. Our end team is actively working through it still. Was hoping to have it today but looks like it will get pushed to tomorrow.

Not applicable

This should be resolved, it was related to a infra glitch. Please let us know if you still see this issue. We are actively looking at it right now. We are monitoring if any of the the orgs are facing this issue.

Thank you.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused

Issue was resolved. Thanks @Birute Awasthi