Apigee-qpid is starting and shutting down immediately

We recently did OS patch in linux, after that apigee-qpid service is starting and shutting down immediately.

I could not find any errors in the logs, all other components started working fine. But only apigee-qpid service is having issue.

I could not figure out what really went wrong.

Solved Solved
1 4 350
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Found the issue. Following libraries which were upgraded while linux patching causing the apigee-qpidd component to shut down.

libibverbs-13-7.el7.x86_64 librdmacm-13-7.el7.x86_64 rdma-core-13-7.el7.x86_64 rdma-core-13-7.el7.i686

Downgraded these libraries, now apigee-qpidd is working fine.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Could anyone tell what is the NSS version supported by apigee-qpid, previous nss version before patching was 3.21.0, current version is 3.34.0

With something this specific and without any error logs , a support ticket would be a better bet to get the issue resolved.

Found the issue. Following libraries which were upgraded while linux patching causing the apigee-qpidd component to shut down.

libibverbs-13-7.el7.x86_64 librdmacm-13-7.el7.x86_64 rdma-core-13-7.el7.x86_64 rdma-core-13-7.el7.i686

Downgraded these libraries, now apigee-qpidd is working fine.

Hi @saravanan m, how did you figure out that particular library was causing the apigee-qpidd to shutdown ? There isn't much in the logs.