Issue with LDAP Integration

Not applicable

I have a LDAP server and I'm trying to integrate my LDAP server with Apigee Dev Portal so that users can login using either LDAP server credentials.I was trying to find more info on how to test and troubleshoot for LDAP Server connection and was wondering if anyone could help me with that.

0 4 398
4 REPLIES 4

@SwarnaLatha , Welcome to Apigee Community ,

As you know Apigee Dev Portal is built on top of famous open source CMS Drupal. You can integrate Apigee Developer with LDAP server using LDAP module that comes out of the box with Apigee Developer Portal.

You can find more about this module here. More instructions here. Hope it helps.

@Anil Sagar Thanks Anil for your inputs. I will go through these, and still If I am not able to resolve, i will post a query.

If I try login to Dev Portal with LDAP user credentials, I get the below log.

10.8.215.240 - - [02/May/2017:18:49:30 -0400] "GET /admin/config/people/ldap HTTP/1.1" 200 16786 "http://10.2.95.185/admin/config/devconnect" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/57.0.2987.133 Safari/537.36"

I just wanted to confirm, whether my LDAP configuration is correct or not?

There are sections on the LDAP module documentation page that should help you troubleshoot @SwarnaLatha