How to sign in as admin to the simplified dev portal (portal not created with Drupal Development tools)

Not applicable

Hello,

I created a dev portal using the the simplified portal development tools provided with the New Edge experience, see Building your portal.

I'd like to sign in as an admin so that I can configure automated emails as describe here - http://docs.apigee.com/developer-services/content/configuring-email

How can I sign in as an admin to my developer portal? I tried using my apigee edge account with a role of Organization Administrator, but it's telling me that the account was not found.

Can one even sign in to the simplified portal (portal not created with Drupal Development tools) as an admin?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 2 470
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

llynch

Hi,

Apologies for the confusion!

The section you reference wrt configuring automated emails is specific to the Drupal-based portal tools. At this time, you cannot configure automated emails for the new Edge portal, but it is a feature that is in-plan for a future release. (We've noted this in Known Issues in the release notes.)

The content that is specific to building portals in the New Edge experience is confined to the first section that you reference (Building your portal). I will clarify this in the docs.

When you sign into the New Edge experience, you have access to the new portal development tools. You do not have to sign into the portal tools separately, as you do with the Drupal-based portal.

I hope this helps!

Liz

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

llynch

Hi,

Apologies for the confusion!

The section you reference wrt configuring automated emails is specific to the Drupal-based portal tools. At this time, you cannot configure automated emails for the new Edge portal, but it is a feature that is in-plan for a future release. (We've noted this in Known Issues in the release notes.)

The content that is specific to building portals in the New Edge experience is confined to the first section that you reference (Building your portal). I will clarify this in the docs.

When you sign into the New Edge experience, you have access to the new portal development tools. You do not have to sign into the portal tools separately, as you do with the Drupal-based portal.

I hope this helps!

Liz

Thanks! I actually had not seen the "release notes for new edge" page - very helpful.