No message processors are wired with the environment(test) of the organization(blazindrop)

Not applicable

My account doesn't seem to work at all since December 2015. When I access any of my endpoints I get a 404:

<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Error</title> <style> body { width: 35em; margin: 0 auto; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; } </style> </head> <body> <h1>An error occurred.</h1> <p>Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. <br/> Please try again later. </p> </body> </html>

When I try to do a trace session I get an error about no message processors being wired; this seems to be a low level problem. What's wrong? Tried publishing proxies, saving as new revision and publishing again. Also tried unpublishing/republishing.

Here's a sample link: https://blazindrop-test.apigee.net/v0/apieatery/ratings

See attached pic for error when trying to trace.

2198-screen-shot-2016-03-19-at-105701-pm.png

Solved Solved
1 3 667
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @blazindrop@gmail.com

We are sorry to inform you that your trial org "blazindrop" was found to be inactive and hence you are seeing these errors. Please see this link for more details.

Regards,

Amar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@blazindrop@gmail.com,

Welcome to Apigee community !!

I will look into the issue and get back to you.

Regards,

Amar

Dear @blazindrop@gmail.com

We are sorry to inform you that your trial org "blazindrop" was found to be inactive and hence you are seeing these errors. Please see this link for more details.

Regards,

Amar

I have the same issue with my environment. 
It was actively used. 
(This topic seems too old. Do I need to create a new topic?