There is a bug while calculating the Points for the leaderboard in cloudskillboost

There is been a problem for the calculation of point for the Leaderboard.

While performing the lab if we click on check my progress we get 10 points for completion each task .

BUT after completing the task if again try to click on check my progress the 10 points still get added to the leaderboard this means that as long as we keep clicking on check my progress will keep getting points without performing different labs. This would ruin the competition and the points won't have any meaning. So i request the community members to address this problem as soon as possible 

@Lauren_vdv @JustinH and all the community members to look into this issue and solve the probelm ASAP.bug.png

bug1.png

as you can see in the image even though i completed the lab once i click on check my progress it still increases my points by 10 .this means i will get unlimited points as long as i keep clicking on check my progress. My language may be not perfect but please try to understand and solve the bug

Solved Solved
0 5 1,237
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @flawlessenergy - thank you for noticing this issue; for lab and leaderboard troubleshooting the best contact would be Skills Boost support. I'd recommend sending them an email at support@qwiklabs.com, or using the chat function on the bottom right hand side of the page at https://www.cloudskillsboost.google 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for raising this @flawlessenergy. I'm connecting with some folks on the Cloud Skills Boost team to look into this. Thanks for your patience.

Yes Thanks @Lauren_vdv  for recognizing the problem please find the solution and inform me 

@Willie_Turney  you to please  look into it

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @flawlessenergy - thank you for noticing this issue; for lab and leaderboard troubleshooting the best contact would be Skills Boost support. I'd recommend sending them an email at support@qwiklabs.com, or using the chat function on the bottom right hand side of the page at https://www.cloudskillsboost.google 🙂

hello @carrie  we were promised so many things like monsoon special theme badges , so collector's edition badges and the extra points for completing the monsoon challenge . We completed all the required challenge but even the challenge completion , the perks are not reflecting in skillboost account.

Top Labels in this Space