Get Certified Program 2023

🔥 Google Cloud is offering #FREE training and #FREE #certification vouchers for #FIVE Google Cloud exams! It's a #special program in 2023 🚀 

For more details: Visit my the below Links: 

1) Get Certified Program 2023

2) Blog to Get Certified Program 2023

4 44 21.7K
44 REPLIES 44

Failed to submit the form 

I was able to register and got a couple of emails about it. Last one's subject was "Thank you for your registration" about a week ago. It mentioned that I'd hear from them in 48 hours but nothing. Is there a ways to get in touch with them? Is there a timeline for the program?

In the website column what we have to submit?

I'm in the same boat, it's meant to be starting next week and we are due to attend a full day of training. If you don't attend you are off the program is my understanding.

Is this program not yet started?

rt0pn4c_0-1683115805052.png

The registration appears to be closed, but those who registered are due to start next week. The program itself only begins next week.

I applied some time before this post and was told that I was registered on the programme.  In a later email, I had to express my commitment to the time allocation while they finalised the programme.

From the document, this included an opening week where there was a whole day training.  For PCA, it was May 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 or 12, 2023  .  9:00 - 17:00 BST

I expressed my commitment to the whole programme and I've held the above days as possible training days yet not heard anything back about the exact training .  That is, I've scheduled 4 of my days next week for potentially one training day with google but I have received no further scheduling or cancelation. 

Therefore, I am suffering a bit of uncertainty.  I'm interested if anyone else has had communication or know of a specific contact point.  I did the Get Certified programme last year and it was excellent.        

Hi @Paul321 , 
I have the same issue. I applied for the PCA training, submitted the form with commitment and didn't get anything else from Google. So now the training week has started and I am lost.
Did you manage to get more info from Google?

Same here, still nothing after committing the time. Kind of hard to plan around when you don’t know what day you’re supposed to start. Or if you even get any information at all.

Yeah, I'm in the same situation re making myself available. I signed up two weeks ago and I've heard nothing since.

I've been told that others have received further notification about how to attend next week, so it may seem many of us have been cut without any communication.

I tried the 'contact us' link on the emails, which just takes you to sales - they said they knew nothing about it and direct me to certification support. I filled in their web form a couple of days ago but I've not had any reply.

So if it is the case that we've been cut from the program with no notice, after committing and re-arranging our schedules, I won't be terribly impressed.

30 mins ago, I received an acceptance mail from the google address and the details I needed.  I'm back on track for the "life-changing opportunity"  .   Good luck Zenichiro and others.   Thanks Google Cloud.  

That's great, congrats 🙂

I’m in the same situation as people before me mentioned. I’m supposed to start a full day training sometime this week, after having agreed to commit my time. Yet haven’t heard when exactly this day is. Anyone able to help me with this uncertainty?

I'm in the same situation, yet after filling in and submitting the Google Form, there was no further interaction from the Google Cloud Team. @imvj would you be able to help?

The introductory week is over now.

It's all been a bit of a disappointing experience to be honest, not just 'missing out' but the complete lack of communication.

Tried querying it here on official Google  forums, no response.

Tried querying it via the link on the emails - goes to sales, they said they knew nothing and to contact google cloud support.

Filled in the Google Cloud support form, no acknowledgement, no ticket number.

Waited a few days and then tweeted Google Cloud team - they did respond but didn't know anything about it either, asked me to raise another ticket with Google Cloud.

They didn't acknowledge again - I went back to Twitter, they said they raised it internally with GC support.

A couple of days later they came back and said to contact partner support.

I emailed partner support and while I did get a ticket this time... no further reply.

Thanks for sharing @Zenichiro 

Hi, I've assisted the certification program on May 10th, completed the 6 Labs, submitted the form and a week ago I received a message saying I cannot continue the process as you haven't heard back from me. During the last week, I sent 8 messages to different email addresses and no one has responded. Can anyone please help me? I'm super interested in continuing the certification program. 

Kind regards!

Was the training and Certification offered? After I registered for the program I only received one mail saying I am waitlisted and nothing after that. No updates.

The program is going to start on 12 of September and those who have successfully secure the sear will get a reminder 14 days before the starting date regarding all the information and everything. Until then you wont receive any updates 

Hi! Have you already received the reminder or update with details about the opening day classes on September 12th?

Kind regards!

For me I got a reply that my seat is secure , But no communication after that !

Same here, email that my seat is secure and that they’ll contact me two weeks before the start. But no contact so far. I was hoping that this 2nd time they learned from their poor communication the first round. I’ll see how this goes, but if I made room in my calendar for nothing this 2nd time I’m going to seriously rethink what Google services I professionally still use..

I received the communication and my cohort starts at 21st Sept - Please go to

https://www.jellyfish.com/en-us/training/

Click on the pink 'Chat with us' tab on the right hand side of the screen (desktop version) and they can help

I have been invited the second time, to the group Get Certified Q3 on the 26th of July and still no email, no follow up.

I'm in the same situation. The last email is that my seat is secure and that they’ll contact me two weeks before the start.

Hi Maria, when I go to that link I'm not seeing a chat option. Only a phone number to call them?

I've used Chat with us pink button on the right side of the page

image.pngThis one

Thanks found it, that button wasn't available on my mac or iphone. But when I opened it on my windows computer it showed up.

Alright, chatted with them and apparently my certification will start on the 19th, so I'll receive the invitation this friday. 

Hey Hugo,

Could you share the link to make contact? Maria's original comment seems to be gone? I'm in the same situation and would love to confirm whats going on.

+1 here, facing the same issue and I am really confused...

Thanks for sharing @MariaKont 

Did you just make a product placement? Because it's a Google Partner website, not the Get Certified programme.

Ok, thank you. I checked and one of the emails there is similar point.

Good find and thank you.

Hello, I am also encountering the same issue with no email from them and 7 more days to go. Do you know with whom I should get in touch? Many thanks

https://www.jellyfish.com/en-us/training/

Click on the pink 'Chat with us' tab on the right hand side of the screen (desktop version) and they can help

Thank you very very much! Wish you all the best!

I like to know the status of the program. I got an email that my seat is secure. I was told in the email to expect emails from Google by 14  and 7 days to start of program. It is 6 days to start of program but I have not seen an email.

Please, what is the status of the program?.

As per suggested above, after contacting jellyfish, this was their answer.:

"you are registered for the session running on the 20th therefore you will receive further communication and a calendar invite on Friday 8th September. "

Thats in a couple of days and terefore I'm hopeful about it.

Top Labels in this Space