How secure a good job at google when you are just a fresher and have some knowledge

Hi everyone , I am Ayushman Pandey a college student at University of Delhi and i have some question for you all and i hope someone from our community can answer me how a fresher in this filed can start to work at google and generate good income , so the following question are:

1  -  what are the skill set are required to get a good job at google 

2 - how to apply &certification required .

3 -  Is there any kind of remote job in google .

4 -  what are skill set required for interns to get in google and also how to apply .

Solved Solved
4 1 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ayushmanp,

Welcome to the community! It's great to hear you're interested in Google Cloud and potentially working for Google someday. I don't have any secret tips for getting hired, but getting involved in our forums is a great way to learn, build your network, and get noticed.

The good news is you're already in the right place! We have forums on all sorts of topics – data analytics, AI/ML, no-code app development, and more. Jump into conversations that interest you and share your thoughts!

Also, check out the Google Cloud Innovators program. It offers exclusive resources and opportunities to help you grow as a cloud pro. You can even connect with other members and learn from their experiences. Let me know if you want help with that!

Don't forget our Learning & Certification Hub, too. It's a great place to get study tips, stay updated on Google Cloud news, and meet others with similar goals.

Welcome again!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ayushmanp,

Welcome to the community! It's great to hear you're interested in Google Cloud and potentially working for Google someday. I don't have any secret tips for getting hired, but getting involved in our forums is a great way to learn, build your network, and get noticed.

The good news is you're already in the right place! We have forums on all sorts of topics – data analytics, AI/ML, no-code app development, and more. Jump into conversations that interest you and share your thoughts!

Also, check out the Google Cloud Innovators program. It offers exclusive resources and opportunities to help you grow as a cloud pro. You can even connect with other members and learn from their experiences. Let me know if you want help with that!

Don't forget our Learning & Certification Hub, too. It's a great place to get study tips, stay updated on Google Cloud news, and meet others with similar goals.

Welcome again!

Top Labels in this Space