Related Column Display

For some reason, the Related Jobs is showing up as a Card display in my customer detail view.  When I first set it up, the related jobs were showing up as a table view.  Not sure why it recently changed.

Customer Detail1.jpgCustomer Detail2.jpg

The related jobs view is also showing up as a card view in the assigned employee detail; however, the related customer is showing up in same detail view as a table view (see below).  I want the related jobs to display as a table view also  but I haven't been able to figure out how to change the view.

Employee Detail1.jpg

Any suggestions?

Solved Solved
0 6 160
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @VLMark37 

If click on the blue view name link below your view in the emulator it will take you to your view and you can change the view type back to table.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @VLMark37 

If click on the blue view name link below your view in the emulator it will take you to your view and you can change the view type back to table.

I tried that but it only reverts the header back.  The Related Jobs still remains in card view.

Yeah, you need to hunt down that related view,sorry. Will be called .....something inline

Click on the View of the related jobs then you should see the inline view. Then follow the advice from Lynn

I found it and was able to get it changed!!  Thanks!!

Good work!

Top Labels in this Space