java callout with dependency

error-jars.zipi have created my own java callout for custom action which has dependency opencensus-api-0.27.1 and guava-29.0-android but everytime i upload these jar apigee say unknown error cant save please give solution for this attached are the zip

0 6 193
6 REPLIES 6

i have created my own java callout for custom action which has dependency opencensus-api-0.27.1 and guava-29.0-android but everytime i upload these jar apigee say unknown error cant save please give solution for this attached are the zip

gonna need more detail like maybe a screenshot or two and perhaps a curl command that shows how you tried to upload maybe even show me whats in the zip file and maybe add some punctuation if you have time thanks bye

also - I don't know what opencensus jar does, but it's likely that it will be disallowed by the security policy in Apigee.

@dino

Hi i had created a java callout that get authentication token using Gcp service account keys.jsonn file in tht this 2 dependency are used opensensus as well as guava both are giving error when i upload them as jar in resources in develop tab of api proxies

Amd why it is disallowed it is used by google itself for genrating access token to execute cloud run apis

I dunno I might be able to help you if you pasted some full information about the error you're seeing screenshots code snips rather than just describing it verbally also i like punctuation in case you have not noticed in my opinion text with punctuation is easier to read but hey thats just one persons opinion I'm sure youre busy and it takes an awful lot of time to press the dot key and the comma key once in a while but try it you might get better results seriously

@Dino-at-Google Hi Dino actually i got to know why i am getting error when i upload the jar.It is due 413 error code request entity too large for that i have made change in etc/nginx/nginx.conf but still getting the same error .I have attached the nginx.conf file and screenshot of error and txt file of logs for ngnix in error .log .Can yo you please check if i have done correction right in nginx.conf i have attached pdf as well as word version and highlighted the changes in bold.nginixconf-file.zip