Virtual host error "Cert is invalid or cannot be trusted by java trust anchors or CAs"

Hello Google cloud community

I have the following issue with my Apigee solution "Cert is invalid or cannot be trusted by java trust anchors or CAs".  

This happended after i had done the following

Created an alias in a keystore on the "dev" environment
The alias had certificate type PKCS12/PFX and a password. The alias whent through with 200 and was created
However when i wanted to switch the virtual host on "dev" environment it keeps given the error "Cert is invalid or cannot be trusted by java trust anchors or CAs". 

About the certificate: The certificate is from digicert and currently we are using one from digicert aswell that is close to its expire date.

what i have tried.
1. I have tried uploading the cert and key separately however the virtual host still complained about the same thing.
2. I have tried using the old certificate that worked 22 days ago from this post(this post origin is the 31/10/2023) and now the virtual host is throwing the same error as the new certificate even though it accepted it 22 days ago( i did toggle on the "Allow expired certificate" in the alias)

Notes.
The certificate on the "prod" environment is using the old certificate and production is running fine without any errors.

I have a hard time understanding why apigee accepted the old certificate 22 days ago but now it wont accept it anymore or the new one for that matter.

I would appreciate any help regarding this issue, thank you for your time. 

0 0 80
0 REPLIES 0