Issue with POST request after Apigee Microgateway upgrade from version 3.1.8 to 3.3.2.

With Apigee Microgateway version 3.1.8. (NodeJS version 10.24.0)
All the request (i.e. verb as GET, POST, PUT, etc), going through Apigee Microgateway was working fine. Also the Request Headers and Request Payload was sent as-is to the Backend/Target Endpoint that was sent by the client.

However,

After Apigee Microgateway Version upgrade to 3.3.2. (NodeJS version 20.9.0)

1. First, I have only performed microgateway upgrade (3.3.2) along with NodeJS upgrade (20.9.0), without making any change in microgateway configuration.

• I found that the that the request with GET Verb was giving correct response.
  • But for request with verb as POST, the request Payload was not sent to the target endpoint.

2. I added accumulate-request plugin to microgateway configuration after the upgrade and it worked. Now I was able to send the POST request and the request payload was sent to the target endpoint.

Questions:

1. As the Microgateway was working fine earlier(v3.1.8) and we have not included any accumulate-request plugin. So is it required now to use accumulate-request plugin for any request with request Payload?
  2. Is there any particular use case where we can use accumulate-request plugin?
  3. accumulate-request plugin need to be used before oauth and spikearrest plugin?

0 0 110
0 REPLIES 0