Unable to fetch data for a newly added custom Metrics?

Hello, I have added a custom attribute in the Statistic Collector policy of type "FLOAT"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<!-- Only one of these per proxy is allowed -->
<StatisticsCollector async="false" continueOnError="true" enabled="true" name="StatisticsCollector-Callback">
    <Statistics>
        <Statistic name="oebillamount" ref="billAmount" type="FLOAT"></Statistic> 
    </Statistics>
</StatisticsCollector>

While creating a custom report, It is reflecting in the metric drop down as well, but when I try to fetch data I get the following error

The report timed out.: Try again with a smaller date range or a larger aggregation interval.

Could anyone please help me to find out the issue?? P.S. It is a paid org, as I could see in several posts that for trial orgs the custom attributes has been disabled for a while.

2 6 341
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, what is the name of the org and environment you are using for this custom report?

@spadmanabhan org: paymark env: dev

@spadmanabhan Hi, Could you please help me with that ?

Surprisingly, I am suddenly getting the data for that custom attribute "oebillamount", but for the other created custom attributes (eg. txnfee, billAmount)I am still getting the same error.

Hi, we have a metadata synchronization problem from our central services to the Postgres agent. This should be fixed now. Please check.

Not applicable

Hi @aagrawal

Can you let me know which custom reports are failing and for which environments ? I suspect that the reports may be used for an env which did not define the custom variable. Hence they may be failing.

Thanks,

Sanjoy