Looking for security architecture diagrams

I am looking for security architecture diagrams for Apigee Hybrid v1.4. I am not sure where to find them. If someone can point me to the correct and latest architecture diagrams, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 6 300
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This documents what data resides where and what is sent between runtime and control plane

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Is there something specific that you're looking for such as particular southbound or northbound connectivity pattern?

If you're after on overall diagram of Apigee Hybrid components and connectivity, then this should be relevant

https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/hybrid/v1.4/ports

Thank you @dknezic. This definitely helps. Can you also link the southbound and northbound connectivity patterns that you mentioned above? That should help as well.

Cheers.

There's no general one size fit all connectivity pattern. Depending on the services you're trying to connect to, network/security constraints for example, these will vary between customers and their particular scenarios

Also, more specifically a high level diagram of what kind of data flows between the control plane (in public cloud) and the data place (in private cloud). TIA!

This documents what data resides where and what is sent between runtime and control plane

Thank you!