I am getting error while trace the HelloWorld default API as per tutorial: Error creating trace session for API proxy HelloWorld, revision 1, environment test. No message processors are wired with the environment(test) of the organization(pinku_sahoo)

Not applicable

I am getting error while trace the HelloWorld default API as per tutorial:

Error creating trace session for API proxy HelloWorld, revision 1, environment test. No message processors are wired with the environment(test) of the organization(pinku_sahoo)

Solved Solved
0 9 327
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@pinku_sahoo ,

Created a new org for you & added above email address. Please login with your above email address. Keep us posted if any.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable

Hello @pinku_sahoo,

I found a similar issue here in the community. Please have a look

Not applicable

Who can help to link my emailid with new org ?

Who can help me to link my emailid to new org ?

@Anil Sagar- Who can help me out to link my mail id with new Org as i am getting error in old org.

My Email Id:ranjangiet.it@gmail.com

@pinku_sahoo , What's your new org name ? Is your new org working ? Do you want me to provision one new org for you and add email ?

@Anil Sagar- My org name pinku_sahoo.I think Org is not working .Please provision new org (ranjansahoo) to my mail id :ranjangiet.it@gmail.com

@pinku_sahoo ,

Created a new org for you & added above email address. Please login with your above email address. Keep us posted if any.

@Anil Sagar-It's working now.Thanks a lot for quick turn around !

Anytime 🙂 , Glad to know issue is resolved. Keep us posted in community if any.