How can I find out what the contract and billing issues of my organization are, in Apigee Edge?

hello
I need to know what the procedure is like, to know what the current contract of my organization is and to have access to the billing issues, because they left me as administrator of the platform at the console level, but nothing related to the console appears in it. billing. The only thing I can extract from the platform is the number of apicalls, but I cannot know the number of apicalls that are left for the year, and I need to know that type of information or at least know where to request it, since we do not have an account either. on the platform https://apigee.my.salesforce-sites.com/portal/and none of my colleagues in the system administrators area are aware of this.
My query, should this be managed by, for example, the procurement area of ​​my company?,
And this contract was made directly with Apigee, which is why we cannot see the billing in any gcp account.
Greetings.

Solved Solved
0 3 107
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Oh that's unfortunate. 

You can send me an email - I will share via  direct message on this platform.  

View solution in original post

errrr, well maybe you can send ME a direct message here on this platform and I'll reply.  (To do that , click on your avatar in the upper right corner) 

I tried sending you one, but I think you're not avaialble as an addressee yet, because you're a new user.   But I'm. not a new user, so you should be able to DM me here. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Oh that's unfortunate. 

You can send me an email - I will share via  direct message on this platform.  

errrr, well maybe you can send ME a direct message here on this platform and I'll reply.  (To do that , click on your avatar in the upper right corner) 

I tried sending you one, but I think you're not avaialble as an addressee yet, because you're a new user.   But I'm. not a new user, so you should be able to DM me here. 

I've tried to send you a DM, but I can't find any option to do it, it's because I'm a new user on the platform; I don't see any option to send a private message

janfernandez_0-1713837966117.png