Failed while installing the component on a server that can not connect to the external Internet.

Not applicable

Failed while installing the component on a server that can not connect to the external Internet.
For training, I'd like to install all the components on one node (AWS_c 4.2 xlarge).
Please show me how to solve it.

· While watching the site below, I installed it on a server that can not connect to the external Internet.
Http://docs.apigee.com/private-cloud/latest/install-edge-apigee-setup-utility
- I created "apigee - 4.17.01.tar.gz" and installed the components.
- An error occurred with the following command. (See log)
> Bash /tmp/bootstrap_4.17.01.sh apigeeprotocol = "file: //" apigeerepobasepath = / tmp / repos

I understand that yum is trying to access the Internet and is failing.
I wanted to refer to the questions below, but I could not understand detailed correspondence.
Https://community.apigee.com/questions/24652/installing-apigee-1601.html

Thanks.

Solved Solved
0 3 153
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hi @kimuratomoya The steps in the document should work as expected but not sure why they are not working in your case.

I see that you are running the below command with a space in apigeeprotocol
(copy paste problem?). Can you run it without space and see if it fixes the issue or changes the error?

bash /tmp/apigee/repos/bootstrap_4.17.01.sh apig eeprotocol="file://" apigeerepobasepath=/tmp/apigee/repos

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Hi @kimuratomoya The steps in the document should work as expected but not sure why they are not working in your case.

I see that you are running the below command with a space in apigeeprotocol
(copy paste problem?). Can you run it without space and see if it fixes the issue or changes the error?

bash /tmp/apigee/repos/bootstrap_4.17.01.sh apig eeprotocol="file://" apigeerepobasepath=/tmp/apigee/repos

Hi @Maruti Chand Thank you for answering.

It has been executed without space.
The log is just strange.

Not applicable

We solved by manually installing the necessary software (perl, wget, cyrus-sasl etc).