Developer portal not showing Products

Not applicable

I am trying to register an Application.But developer portal not showing products.But I have Public products and those products are already referred in my other apps registered in the same way in developer portal long back.But today when I trying to register a new app,I am not seeing any products list.Please let me know if I am missing anything.

2312-1.png

Solved Solved
0 12 464
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@RK4 ,

We are actively working on above issue. It's due to provisioning setup. We will keep you posted. Stay tuned !

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

@RK4

Can you login as admin then go to your Admin Menu -> Reports -> Recent Log Messages and see if you see any errors there?

This should have a path of {basepath}/admin/reports/dblog

Then go to admin menu -> Configuration -> Dev Portal and see if the org details there are correct or not? If creds are not working then you should see a 401 error there. You will need to fix it.

This should have an url like {basepath}/admin/config/devconnect

If neither of the above gives any clue then you can also try the following:

On the extreme top left of the admin menu there is a home icon. Hover over there and you will find two options "Clear all caches" and "run cron". Execute those two and see if you see any difference.

Hi @sarthak

I trying to register application as admin user only.

I am seeing below error in logs,

GET /v1/o/rk4/apiproducts?expand=true HTTP/1.1 Host: api.enterprise.apigee.com accept: application/json; charset=utf-8 User-Agent: DevPortal/15.08.06.00 Guzzle/3.9.3 curl/7.40.0 PHP/5.3.29 Authorization: Basic [**masked**] Referer: http://dev-rk4.devportal.apigee.com/user/me/apps <<<<<<<< HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 16:34:06 GMT Server: Apigee Router Content-Length: 0 Connection: keep-alive

@RK4 , Is connection to edge successful ? Do you see connection successful message when you navigate to "admin/config/devconnect" ?

2313-screen-shot-2016-04-01-at-101338-pm.png

Sure @Anil Sagar

I will check that...

BTW,I am also seeing this message in my Administration page,

• There is a security update available for your version of Drupal. To ensure the security of your server, you should update immediately! See the available updates page for more information.

Is this something related to this issue?

@RK4, Regarding above message, It's just notifying you to update developer portal. Is it cloud / onprem ? You just need to update developer portal to latest version. That's it.

Above message is not related to error you see. Error that you see is due to connection settings with Apigee Edge.

@Anil Sagar

I am able to see Connection Successful.

2314-1.png

So does that resolve the issue?

@RK4 , Seems like it's a provisioning issue. See similar question asked here. You need to contact Apigee support. @sparamanandhan Any help here ? @RK4 send me your org name in an Email.

@Anil Sagar

I have sent you my organisation name in email.

Thanks

@RK4 ,

We are actively working on above issue. It's due to provisioning setup. We will keep you posted. Stay tuned !

@RK4 , Can you please check ? Issue should be fixed for your portal instance.

@Anil Sagar

Thankyou..Its working fine now 🙂