API Products are not being listed on DevPortal

Not applicable

The API Products on Edge Management portal are not being listed on devportal. The products are public and I have tried clearing all the caches.

Solved Solved
0 9 221
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Pallani Kumaran ,

We have fixed the issue, Please verify.

It was due to bug in provisioning script which was used while provisioning your instance. Bug was fixed recently but seems like we missed to update your org user permissions.

devadmin user which developer portal uses to make API calls to Apigee Management API didn't have GET access to API Products. We have fixed the permission issue. . Inconvenience is regretted.

Please verify and let us know

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@Pallani Kumaran , Welcome to Apigee Community .

Can you please verify developer portal connected to right edge org & connection is successful? You can check connection status & org name developer portal connected to by navigating to "admin/config/devconnect".

Additionally, Please check for any errors in "admin/reports/dblog" page.

The edge org is correct and the connection is successful. But the log in admin/reports/dblog shows errors for APIObject.

Also, the user registration and and app creation works.

@Pallani Kumaran , Yes, I can verify the issue. Investigating same.

Not applicable

Hi @Pallani Kumaran

API products are cached at devportal end, changes on the API product in MGMT UI will only reflect after the cron run.

Can you please run cron and check if the products are appearing on admin/config/devconnect/apps path.

If you still facing the same issue, please raise a ticket with Apigee support.

Yeah, I ran cron and it's still not appearing.

@Pallani Kumaran ,

We have fixed the issue, Please verify.

It was due to bug in provisioning script which was used while provisioning your instance. Bug was fixed recently but seems like we missed to update your org user permissions.

devadmin user which developer portal uses to make API calls to Apigee Management API didn't have GET access to API Products. We have fixed the permission issue. . Inconvenience is regretted.

Please verify and let us know

Hey Anil,

The issue seems to be resolved now.

Thanks for the prompt support and info!

Anytime 🙂 Glad issue is resolved.