Configuring product resources for multiple proxy endpoints

Hello team , 

While configuring resources in a product, is it possible to restrict path for only one proxy endpoint if the proxy contains multiple proxy endpoints.

For ex:

Consider a proxy test-v1 which has 3 proxy endpoints with 3 basepaths as below

1) /v1/apis/test1

2)/v1/apis/test2

3)/v1/apis/test3

While i am configuring the resources during product creation , suppose if i add  '/' as the resource , the product will allow for the below endpoints. 

1) /v1/apis/test1/

2)/v1/apis/test2/

3)/v1/apis/test3/ 

Is there any way to restrict access only to /v1/apis/test1/

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 1 98
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi there,

Yes, you restrict a product to only allow access to specific endpoints within a proxy. Take a look at this thread where Dino goes in depth about how to do so.

So for your use case, and assuming that "/v1/apis" is the basepath of your proxy, you can restrict your product to only the "/v1/apis/test1" endpoint by inputting "/test1" as an allowed product operation. See the image below.

ravenhedden_0-1672163540343.png

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi there,

Yes, you restrict a product to only allow access to specific endpoints within a proxy. Take a look at this thread where Dino goes in depth about how to do so.

So for your use case, and assuming that "/v1/apis" is the basepath of your proxy, you can restrict your product to only the "/v1/apis/test1" endpoint by inputting "/test1" as an allowed product operation. See the image below.

ravenhedden_0-1672163540343.png

I hope this helps!