Cant deploy 4mv4d demo code

Not applicable

I'm trying to install the demo found here

https://github.com/DinoChiesa/3mv4d/tree/master/4mv4d-field-filtering#provisioning-the-easy-way

But I get this command not found error

6908-command-not-found.png

Can any one help?

Solved Solved
0 2 89
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It seems you are on a windows machine.

Can you execute the dos2unix utility on the shell script before you execute the shell script.

Assuming you are in the same directory as the script, please execute

$ dos2unix provision-4mv4d-field-filtering-demo.sh
$ ./provision-4mv4d-field-filtering-demo.sh	

it's possible that when you cloned the repository, your line endings were changed to windows style(CRLF). Since this is a shell script executing in cygwin, you need unix style line endings(LF). The above command resets your line endings.

Another way to fix this would be to edit your gitconfig to use unix line endings and clone the repository again

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It seems you are on a windows machine.

Can you execute the dos2unix utility on the shell script before you execute the shell script.

Assuming you are in the same directory as the script, please execute

$ dos2unix provision-4mv4d-field-filtering-demo.sh
$ ./provision-4mv4d-field-filtering-demo.sh	

it's possible that when you cloned the repository, your line endings were changed to windows style(CRLF). Since this is a shell script executing in cygwin, you need unix style line endings(LF). The above command resets your line endings.

Another way to fix this would be to edit your gitconfig to use unix line endings and clone the repository again

Thank you. This solved "command not found" problem. I still haven't succeed in deploying and for some reason, when I add a screenshot here, it doesn't show after the comment is saved. I'll have to create a separate question for that.

Appreciate your help.