Apigeex -New version of the Develop tab in the Proxy Editor

Hi All,

Has anyone played around the New version of the Develop tab in the Proxy Editor? 

Am still struggling to get the hang of it. Doesn’t seem to be very user friendly ..

I liked the older version better. It  gave a complete picture of the proxy at a-glance - the policies and where it is invoked etc..

Having used Saas and Older Apigeex , struggling with this new UI. There is not much documentation too..

Anyone with similar experience and how to overcome this dislike to the new UI 😞

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 3 100
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

It's still pretty new, preview.  There are new features coming. And I suppose when it is feature complete, we'll do a screencast walkthrough of the newer experience.  We appreciate your patience! 

You can continue using the existing proxy editor for a long while if you like.  

View solution in original post

Thanks @dchiesa1.. a screencast walkthrough will be very helpful .

I do see new features added like Under Resources -->Open API Spec 

But in this new UI ,I'm missing the very basic feature of deploy. I could only see the save option in the Develop tab. Looks like the deployment has been removed from the Develop tab and moved to the overview tab.

A complete documentation will be helpful to enable our clients..

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

It's still pretty new, preview.  There are new features coming. And I suppose when it is feature complete, we'll do a screencast walkthrough of the newer experience.  We appreciate your patience! 

You can continue using the existing proxy editor for a long while if you like.  

Thanks @dchiesa1.. a screencast walkthrough will be very helpful .

I do see new features added like Under Resources -->Open API Spec 

But in this new UI ,I'm missing the very basic feature of deploy. I could only see the save option in the Develop tab. Looks like the deployment has been removed from the Develop tab and moved to the overview tab.

A complete documentation will be helpful to enable our clients..

Thanks

Correct - there is no "Deploy" button from the develop screen at this time. We may keep it that way.... Not sure.