Apigee Hybrid: Standalone environments in a single organisation

Hi,

I currently have 4 environments installed in a single organisation. Each of the environment is its own Cassandra data center in the Cassandra cluster.

Does Apigee hybrid support having standalone environments per organisation? 

My definition of standalone environment is below:

- Environments still belong to one organisation.

- Cassandra pods in each environment forms its own cluster. No joining of multiRegionSeed during installation.

- All resources (proxies, developers, apps, products) will still be retrieved from management plane.

- No sharing of auth tokens across environments

Thanks.

Solved Solved
0 3 221
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Products, Developers, Apps and access tokens are org scoped entities. Also, these components are not stored in the control plane. 

From the description above, it appears you need four organizations. Think of each organization as a logical environment. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Products, Developers, Apps and access tokens are org scoped entities. Also, these components are not stored in the control plane. 

From the description above, it appears you need four organizations. Think of each organization as a logical environment. 

Hi,

Am I able to use the same products, developers and apps defined in one organisation in multiple environments within that same organisation?

I just want the runtime to be separate to ease ops tasks.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Yes. API Products, Developers, Apps, Keys, Tokens are all shared within an Apigee Organization.