Could I Hide "Choose an account to continue to b2clogin.com" in B2C?

Hi!
I am working on a project with Azure B2C where we are using Google as Identity Provider, client says us that they want to hide (or change) the URL (b2clogin.com) who appears when you are going to sign up with Google:

Screenshot 2024-04-03 164819.png

After a depth look in the Google Cloud Console I don't see the option to hide/change the URL. It is posible? Thanks you,

regards

Solved Solved
0 2 202
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ale333,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

Here are some alternatives:

• Change prompt text: Edit the message to "Choose a Google account to sign in" for a smoother transition.
  • Use a custom domain: Configure a custom domain for your sign-up/in experience (requires additional setup).

These options won't remove "b2clogin.com" entirely, but can improve the user experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Ale333,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

Here are some alternatives:

• Change prompt text: Edit the message to "Choose a Google account to sign in" for a smoother transition.
  • Use a custom domain: Configure a custom domain for your sign-up/in experience (requires additional setup).

These options won't remove "b2clogin.com" entirely, but can improve the user experience.

Hi @christianpaula ,

thanks you! But I cant see these two options in my console, I guess It should be in OAuth consent screen?

Regards!