Aggregating Raise Fault policies in a single Service Callout policy

Not applicable

Could anyone advise me on how to aggregate multiple instances of Raise Fault policies with <FaultRule> for single Service Callout into one existence of the policy and then exit the flow process on the first occurrence of the fault? That would help error handling process become much simpler than now.

0 3 265
3 REPLIES 3

sorry, not sure if understood your question.

I don't think you can aggregate Raisefault policy. If you have complex or have several conditions to be executed and raise fault accordingly I would suggest you to use the JS or python or java extensions to evaluate those conditions and set the variables accordingly, something like this - https://community.apigee.com/answers/9506/view.html

If Mukundha's comment does not answer your question, perhaps you could elaborate a little on what you mean by "aggregate multiple instances of Raise Fault policies" and "exit the flow process on the first occurrence of the fault".

@mukundha,@dino Thank you very much for the answer and follow-up. I'll check the reference you suggested to investigate if it can provide the solution we need.