Dashboard Analytics doesnt' display any Graph.

Not applicable

Hi all, why i am not able to see any dashboard graph when i click on analytics menù? Any idea? is there something that should be enabled?Script that requires to be run?

Thanks

Cosimo

Solved Solved
1 5 174
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

To answer your direct questions -

If you are using Apigee Edge in the public cloud, there is nothing special that needs to be enabled, and there is no script that needs to be run.

If you are using the on-premises installable version of Apigee Edge, then yes, there is a script that needs to be run to enable analytics on an organization. That's a one-time thing. It's described in the install/config document.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

make sure you have selected the correct environment, do you see any errors?

is it cloud or on-prem? if on-prem, which version?

To answer your direct questions -

If you are using Apigee Edge in the public cloud, there is nothing special that needs to be enabled, and there is no script that needs to be run.

If you are using the on-premises installable version of Apigee Edge, then yes, there is a script that needs to be run to enable analytics on an organization. That's a one-time thing. It's described in the install/config document.

Not applicable

No error, do you know the correct shell file to run?

Thanks

Cosimo

adas

@Cosimo To enable analytics for your on-premise org, you need to run a script. This is placed in /opt/apigee4/bin and is called enable-ax.sh

You can run this script:

cd /opt/apigee4/bin

sudo ./enable-ax.sh

I would ask for a bunch of inputs like sysadmin password, organization-id, environment, etc.

Do you know the correct shell file to run? I am using on premisis.

Thanks

Cosimo