com.apigee.zookeeper.ZooKeeperException -Error Deploying

Not applicable

Sometimes I am receiving errors as below while trying to save or deploy my flows,

Error Deploying Revision 1 to test com.apigee.zookeeper.ZooKeeperException{ code = zookeeper.ErrorCreatingDirectory, message = Error creating directory for path : /organizations/orgname/environments/test/apiproxies/MyWebservice/revisions/1/statuses/3cb53ac7-7474-4f9a-aa37-86ca9796fdb1, associated contexts = []}.

I did a small change in AssignMessage policy.But I dont think this error is related to the change I have done.Strangely,after sometime this error disappears and flow gets deployed or saved successfully.

What could be the issue?

0 9 303
9 REPLIES 9

Dear @RadR4 , I have also seen same issue with free orgs. Seems like it's a temporary glitch with zookeeper due to congestion in free orgs. We will try to dig deep and keep you posted. Inconvenience is regretted.

Thanks for your response...

Not applicable

And one more related issue I want to notify is Tracing also having the same issue.

Error creating trace session for API proxy MyClientTest, revision 1, environment test. Failed to create DebugSession 1441617006329

You were probably seeing this error because the proxy deployment was not successful on one of the MPs, which was preventing the trace session from getting created. Now that the deployment issues have been taken care of, you should no longer see this problem.

adas

@RadhamaniRamadoss I am assuming you are a cloud customer of Apigee Edge. We did identify this issue and applied a hot fix which addresses this frequent deployment problems. The issue only seemed to appear under certain exception cases when a zookeeper directory was not getting created either because it already exists or because of an unhandled exception. This should be addressed now, but please let us know if you are still seeing this issue ?

@arghya das

Thanks for the update on fixing the issue.I will update if I still see the issue.

Not applicable

is this going to make it into private cloud patch at some point?

adas

@Benjamin Goldman Which version of private cloud are you on ? Do you see similar issues with your private cloud installation ?

Not applicable

not an identical scenario - but similar issues w/ partial deployments, etc. we have seen this on 14.07, 15.01, and 15.04.