Which is the best ebook for Apigee certification?

sjm2000
Participant V

I like to take Apigee certification. Which ebook / course material would be the best for the same?

Any ideas? 🙂

Solved Solved
0 5 5,541
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hi Sujith - you will want to take a look at the API Design eBook, and the following courses on the Apigee Academy: Foundational Training and Developer Bootcamp. A full list of the topics you should study is on the Certification FAQ. Please continue to reach out to the community with any questions and good luck!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

Hi Sujith - you will want to take a look at the API Design eBook, and the following courses on the Apigee Academy: Foundational Training and Developer Bootcamp. A full list of the topics you should study is on the Certification FAQ. Please continue to reach out to the community with any questions and good luck!

@Sujith Mathew , Find my experience of getting Apigee Certified here. Hope it's helpful

sreenivas_sp
Participant II

hi Sujith Mathew,

The Videos cover almost the entire syllabus of APIGEE L1 certification.

These videos with documentation on the policies ,the set up, BAAS and Edge micro theory helped me the most in terms of theory, that said, the hands-on is irreplaceable and helps in remembering the tiny obscure details better.

Thank you,

Regards,

Sreenivas S P

ivanzcai
Participant II

In addition to what @JennyB has mentioned, I have relied heavily in the the Apigee 4 minutes videos as well consistently using the doc.apigee.com and more specifically https://docs.apigee.com/api-services/reference/reference-overview-policy section to pass my cert 1 exam. While the developer bootcamp videos are ok, I found it a little bit difficult extract straight forward information and reference when needed during hands on practice.

The best one is the one that has no plagiarism in it and completely authentic. That's when an online plagiarism checker UK comes in handy. It will help you to understand when an ebook is a real one or is it a ripoff. I hope that it will be a great helping hand for you in the years to come.