When a user creates an app in dev portal, I want to suppress the app creation and send the details to the Api proxy

When a user creates an app in dev portal, I want to suppress the app creation and send the details to the Api proxy

0 3 78
3 REPLIES 3

This is not possible on an integrated portal. On a Drupal-based portal you might be able to make this work, but you'd need to code something custom for it.

Thanks Christian King. I am using Drupal based portal. Please anybody let me know the steps/coding to do when I need to suppress app creation and to send only the form values to the Edge UI from dev portal.

Not applicable

You would have configured management server configuration in the portal.

What we did us we used an api proxy over the management api call. That helped us to have extra logic we want in the proxy.

In your case I would suggest to write custom code which will restrict the app creation and then send that to api.

You can also restrict the creation by revoking the access to create the app from the credentials used in developer portal, and you can see this in log, with the log just direct the same to api using some script.