Authorization from Dev portal doesn't work for Oauth2 clientCredentials flow integration

Hello everyone,

I am facing a problem with testing my API from the integrated developer portal using the client credentials grant type.

I am able to get past the step where the authorize button on the portal is invoking the token URL and generating the access token. I have updated the response to send token_type as 'Bearer' in the response.

However, when I execute the test for the API (Execute button), it throws an error.

"An unknown error occurred while making the request. Please verify your connection and try again. If you continue to experience issues please contact support"

On the browser, it throws a CORS policy error, although it is defined in the code. In the trace, I don't see the authorization header. And it fails at the verify access token policy.

Bearer realm="null",error="invalid_token",error_description="oauth.v2.InvalidAccessToken: Invalid access token"

Is this a known issue ? What am I missing in the setup ?

0 1 198
1 REPLY 1

What do you mean by this?

> On the browser, it throws a CORS policy error, although it is defined in the code.

What code? Where?

If your proxy was correctly configured for CORS then the browser wouldn't be throwing an error.