About Apigee Hybrid Quota

10947-quota.png

(1) Obtained the flow rate limit value from KVM
(2) Get the count of proxy.name requests from Cache using the proxy.name as a key
(3) If the value of (2) exceeds the KVM proxy.name request count flow rate limit value, a flow rate limit error is returned.
(4) Increment the count of Cache proxy.name requests using the proxy.name as a key.
(5) Get the count of flow.name requests from Cache using the flow.name as a key
(6) If the value of (5) exceeds the KVM flow.name request count flow rate limit value, a flow rate limit error is returned.
(7) Increment the count of Cache flow.name requests using the flow.name as a key.
(8) Get the count of target.name requests from Cache using the target.name as a key
(9) If the value of (8) exceeds the KVM target.name request count flow rate limit value, a flow rate limit error is returned.
(10) Increment the count of Cache target.name requests using the target.name as a key.
(11) Concurrent control using apiproxy.name as a key
(12) If an error occurs from the Spike Arrest policy of (11), a flow rate limit error is returned.

1. I'm thinking of use the cache to limit Quota in 1 second. Is it okay? Please let me know if there is another good way.

2. I'm thinking of a Spike Arrest Policy that controls the number of simultaneous connections. Is it okay? Please let me know if there is another good way.

3. The attached image is an image considering four flow rate limits. Is the structure okay? Please let me know if there is another good way.

0 0 106
0 REPLIES 0