Samples or videos for developer portal customization

Are there any samples or videos related to customization of developer portals?

Second - how can you push the API documentation to the developer portal. I read from the docs, it can be uploaded through smartdocs. Are there any scripts that allow to upload the API specifications?

Solved Solved
0 4 1,059
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Not applicable

Unfortunately, the Developer Portal does not have the same level of documentation and video support as other areas of the product due to the wide diversity of how users implement it. The core technology is Drupal, which is highly customizable in a number of different ways.

As far as the ability to push your files to the Dev Portal, I will forward that question to the Dev Portal team and have them post instructions here.

View solution in original post

The ability to create documentation from your API proxies is not automatic. To create the documentation, you will want to create a WADL then upload it through your Developer Portal.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Unfortunately, the Developer Portal does not have the same level of documentation and video support as other areas of the product due to the wide diversity of how users implement it. The core technology is Drupal, which is highly customizable in a number of different ways.

As far as the ability to push your files to the Dev Portal, I will forward that question to the Dev Portal team and have them post instructions here.

The ability to create documentation from your API proxies is not automatic. To create the documentation, you will want to create a WADL then upload it through your Developer Portal.

Not applicable

Here is another relevant link related to SmartDocs and how to use it with Developer Portal.

Also, here's a blog post related to SmartDocs from March 3, 2015.