How to use same open id in different location like(UK, Australia, Ireland)

I have an application in this application using different countries and different backend service. So, I need to implement open id connect functionality in this different application and same open id is it possible?

0 3 85
3 REPLIES 3

You'll need to provide more context and clarity. I am not at all clear. I understand there are multiple countries, and OpenID Connect is involved somehow.

This part is not clear to me:

I need to implement open id connect functionality in this different application and same open id is it possible?

Open ID Connect... doesn't distinguish between users for different countries. If you have an OpenID Connect system, it will just work, regardless of where the user reaches you. Unless you have configured your OIDC to reject user authentication based on country.

I am sure you have a specific problem. But I don't understand what it is, based on what you wrote. I'd encourage you to edit your question (click the edit button), and add more context to explain what it is you are trying to do. Are you trying to implement an OpenID Connect provider in Apigee? Or maybe you have an OpenID Connect provider and you want to validate tokens in Apigee that were issued by that provider? Or maybe something else? Imagine that readers here who are willing to help you know NOTHING about your goals or the problem you hope to solve. Explain with that assumption in mind. Maybe give a couple examples.

Example:

User1 resides in Australia. User1 logs in, via the OpenID Connect server and then...?

User2 resides in Ireland. User2 logs in, via the OpenID Connect server and then... ?

I edited my question can you please check it. My question is I have an application. this application using different countries and developed different language like(Salesforce, Heroku)

So, I need implement open id concept in this application and same open id using in different countries is it possible.

Yes, it is possible to do that.