Need help on creating API-Proxy using Rest API Service

Hi,

I am creating API-Proxy using REST API services.i am able to create Simple API-Proxy using REST API Service but not able to create API-Proxy with some other details like Target End point,Proxy End-point,Flows and Resource.Please let me know how to create API-Proxy with above detail Using REST-API Services.

Solved Solved
0 1 290
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hello Veerendra,

The online documentation does go through this in some detail. A list of the links which covers these topics would be rather long. However, my suggestion as the best resource for you would be our Create and Manage APIs course found here. The course that is currently posted is recent and relevant, but we are putting a new version of it up in January. You cannot get a certificate for going through the current course but if you just want to learn the topics you listed, it would be a fine way to go.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

Hello Veerendra,

The online documentation does go through this in some detail. A list of the links which covers these topics would be rather long. However, my suggestion as the best resource for you would be our Create and Manage APIs course found here. The course that is currently posted is recent and relevant, but we are putting a new version of it up in January. You cannot get a certificate for going through the current course but if you just want to learn the topics you listed, it would be a fine way to go.