Generate HTTP methods automatically when creating an API Proxy

Hi! I have created an API proxy for the JSON Placeholder API by following the docs with the Edge UI. This API has several HTTPS methods (GET /posts, POST /posts, GET /users, etc).

But when I create the API proxy, no HTTP method is being created in the Proxy Endpoints section. I was thinking that the HTTP methods would be automatically generated in this place when creating the API proxy, but I have to create them by hand.

Do you know any way to generate the HTTP methods of a REST API automatically, as happens when creating a proxy from a SOAP service?

Thanks in advance!

Solved Solved
0 4 167
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

You can write a swagger/openapi document for your service. Then import that one to create the proxy, you will find all the flows with path and methods will be created automatically. Then you can add your policies.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

You can write a swagger/openapi document for your service. Then import that one to create the proxy, you will find all the flows with path and methods will be created automatically. Then you can add your policies.

Thanks a lot, Priyadarshi!! Could you confirm that the openapi document you refer to is like the one in this example of the documentation? And would I have to create it by hand for my service?

Thanks in advance

Yes, this should be similar. And you need to develop manually.

Ok, everything is clear now. Thanks a lot!! 🙂