IPs Missing from Virtual Host

I have a freshly installed RMPs added to my existing Apigee production environement. Upon checking virtual host from Edge UI(APIs->Environment Configuration->Virtual Hosts) I only see the existing IPs for RMPs i.e XX.XX.XX.XX:9001. The new RMPs are missing in the list.

1. What oculd have been missed during the installation/provisioning?

2. Is there a management API to check the status of IPs listed on Virtual Host? @Anil Sagar @ Google @Priyadarshi Ajitav Jena

0 3 97
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

You need to add the router to the pod and message-processor to the environment. You will find the management API calls in the below link.

ref: https://docs.apigee.com/private-cloud/v4.18.05/adding-router-or-message-processor-node

once done you can update the virtualhost with the IP. Anyway the routers will be behind the F5-DNS, there you will have to add the new router.

Router was already added to the pods and Message Processor also added to environment.

Are you suggesting that I update default virtualhost with the new IPs?

Yes, you need to update the virtual host, and then check with router ip hitting an api, if you are able to do. If that goes fine, then you can add that router behind your loadbalancer.