When will be APIGEE certification exam dates extended as it is currently till 4th Feb only

I raised a ticket on ‘KryterionOnline’ regarding a query I have –

‘Hi Team,

I am planning to attempt APIGEE certification, and on registering through your portal, from few days I am seeing 4th Feb onwards slots are unavailable.

I thought of waiting for few days, and slots would open, but that Is not happening.

Can you please update.’

On submitting the above query, I got the given update few hours later from their support team stating that –

‘Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kryterion Technical Support.

I do show that availability of this exam is closing after 04 February 2021, which is why dates are showing as unavailable. If you do wish to schedule after that date- you will have to await for a new examination has been released by your testing sponsor.

If you do have any questions regarding the release, you will need to contact your testing sponsor directly.’

My query to Apigee - Can you please update as when will the new examination dates would be released, so that I can book my slot after 4th Feb.

0 1 500
1 REPLY 1

This is a timely question Abhay. We are today announcing that the Apigee API Engineer certification exam is being retired, with the last day to take exams on 2/4.

If you earn your certification prior to that, it will remain valid for 2 years from your successful exam date.

At this time, we don't have any schedule for a new exam.

Hopefully any further questions you have can be answered on our FAQ.

https://support.google.com/cloud-certification/answer/10343239?hl=en&ref_topic=9433464