Is there a management API to obtain the list of API specs in the organization as well as fetching/uploading the openapi spec?

sanar

I'm currently working with the trial version of Apigee and wanted to know if there is a way to get these details. I've tried looking at the documentation but I've been unable to find the API.

I'm following the oauth2 service doc to get an access token to work with:

https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/system-administration/management-api-tokens

Solved Solved
0 4 333
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes and no.

There is a management API, but it is neither documented nor supported at this time.

You may want to review this thread.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Yes and no.

There is a management API, but it is neither documented nor supported at this time.

You may want to review this thread.

Thanks for the answer I'll take a look at the thread. Are there plans to support the API in near future?

Yes, I believe there are plans to document and support the API, imminently. We have been saying for some time "We'll document and support the API soon." but this time I think we really mean it. Within a few months, is my expectation.

Hello

The link in the January message is now dead... Any other location were I could find this API description?

Thanks!