invalid api call as no apiproduct match found

Hi Team,

Created a product, developer app and developer and associated a proxy with the Product bundle. Generated the access token and tried accessing the proxy with the generated access token. But it is failing like "invalid api call as no apiproduct match found". Can see that apikey and all exists but still it is the same error. Any clue. I tried all the community helps and could not relate anything with my issue.

Because, product is in approved state, developer app is for the the correct environment and approved also. But still is is failing

Also, i thought like access token is the problem and tried generating a new access token, that time auth call is failing saying like "Invalid apikey for the selected resource". Now its completely blocked. Auth is not working and proxy is not working

Need your help

0 1 830
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

I didn't find a step, product registration in the developer app, that was the reason you were seeing the first error.

The latest error is saying the client id you are using is not the correct one. That means you have to check the oauth token generation proxy is registered with product, product registered with developer app, and you are using that developer app client id and secret.