duplicate content type error

Not applicable

Hi All,

we have a common api through which all apis pass and in that validation happens. Once its passed all apis hit the respective service apis. we notice in case of android apps the error is duplicate header content-type. but the proxy looks 200ok reponding in apigee. Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks...

0 3 278
3 REPLIES 3

We're going to need more detail on "the error is duplicate header content-type."

The error is presented where? By which system?

in all cases? Only in a few? On the request or the response?

Do you have an Apigee trace showing the error?

More details.

Apigee trace doesn't show this. I see all good in apigee response. The error is seen on the android app whereas ios app is working fine.

The application team is not interested to change anything in their end. So, I need the solution to be done in Apigee end.

I tried to remove the content type from the response, in such case ios starts failing as well.

I see all good in apigee response.

Is there actually more than one content-type header when you view the response in Apigee? Is it a case in which Apigee is tolerating a duplicate header, and iOS is tolerating a duplicate header, and Android is not? Can you show specifically what you see, instead of just describing it as "all good" or "error"? Details please.

The error is seen on the android app whereas ios app is working fine.

Can you show the actual response including headers received by both the Android and iOS app? Are they different? if so, can you readily reproduce the duplicate header scenario using curl or some other http client?

Is the request or the response a multipart message? Is it possible you have a missing newline that causes the response to be flagged as invalid?