I cannot locate the CSS style sheets for any of the pages in the portal that I have created.

Hello,

For the portal that I created, I want to be able to edit the style sheets where the class declarations are located.

For example, when I login to Apigee, access Portals > select my portal > Pages > select Home, I see the following:

10519-apigee-html-body.png

I need to access the style sheet where the class declarations for "home-page", "home-page-cta".....etc, are located.

Can someone tell me where the style sheet for each page is located?

Thank You

0 2 147
2 REPLIES 2

The base style sheets are set by Apigee and are not editable.

You can add custom themes under Themes > Advanced (the link on he right hand side, under the "Publish" button). See https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/publish/portal/api-portal-themes?hl=en#advanced However, you should be cautious when making changes here, as future updates to the base theme could cause unexpected results.

@Christian King , thanks for the reply.

Yes, I've already added a custom theme where I've added my own background image. That's a simple change that I would hope is not overwritten by any apigee updates. I would think that others are doing the same. I guess further customization can be done by editing the various pages and adding style elements inline since I cannot edit an external style page or internal style section.