I want to do the On-premises setup in my new startup

yugantus
Participant I

Hi,

I want to do the Apigee On-premises setup for my new startup. Can you please tell me the process how I can do On-premises setup.

Is there any document or article?

It is really helpful if you tell me the steps for on-perm setup.

Thanks & Regards,

Yk

Solved Solved
0 3 247
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi YK,

Depending on your requirements (i.e. if you need private API traffic or network internal latency) you could also consider Apigee hybrid which can be installed on an on-premise Anthos cluster.

For a startup, such as yourself, you could potentially also start with a runtime plane in the cloud and shift to on-premise later if needed.

Overview and installation instructions can be found here: https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/hybrid

View solution in original post

Not applicable

Apigee on-prem setup has a licensing system.

You have to have your own onpremise servers or any cloud set up as a private cloud.

Then you need to work with Apigee presales to get the license processed. Once all these ready you can take the help of Apigee support to do the setup else you can have your own team to do the same. Then after you need to have your team to develop APIs and support team to maintain Infrastructure.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi YK,

Depending on your requirements (i.e. if you need private API traffic or network internal latency) you could also consider Apigee hybrid which can be installed on an on-premise Anthos cluster.

For a startup, such as yourself, you could potentially also start with a runtime plane in the cloud and shift to on-premise later if needed.

Overview and installation instructions can be found here: https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/hybrid

Not applicable

Apigee on-prem setup has a licensing system.

You have to have your own onpremise servers or any cloud set up as a private cloud.

Then you need to work with Apigee presales to get the license processed. Once all these ready you can take the help of Apigee support to do the setup else you can have your own team to do the same. Then after you need to have your team to develop APIs and support team to maintain Infrastructure.