Can Anyone suggest me How to get response from my api proxy using cache mechanisam in apigee edge cloud?

Hello Team,

I want to response from my API proxy using cache mechanism.

If I can give request with some parameters to my API proxy Iam getting response from its target here I don't want to call my API for every time to get response, for that I want to store that response in cache and will get the response from cache. If cache time is expired it will call actual API and get the response.

Can any one suggest how implement to this scenario to my API proxy.

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 1 69
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

This can be done using the response cache policy of Apigee.

you need to assign the response cache to the postflow response of target endpoint, and it will get attached to the preflow request of proxy endpoint automatically.

And another thing to remember, the response cache in target endpoint should be conditional with only for successfull response it will execute, so that the error response will not be cached.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

This can be done using the response cache policy of Apigee.

you need to assign the response cache to the postflow response of target endpoint, and it will get attached to the preflow request of proxy endpoint automatically.

And another thing to remember, the response cache in target endpoint should be conditional with only for successfull response it will execute, so that the error response will not be cached.