Get API Proxy Deployments for an Environment Basepath issue

The Get API Proxy Deployments for an Environment management API (https://apidocs.apigee.com/management/apis/get/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/environments/%7Benv_name%7D/deployments) is returning incorrect base path in its response. It always returns basePath as "/" for all the proxies. Is this bug in this management API?

10279-genenvbug.png

Solved Solved
0 3 276
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No, it's not a bug in the management API.

There are multiple basepaths.

A basepath applies to each API Proxy. You need to explicitly specify that.

Also, when you deploy a proxy Bundle (a set of API Proxy endpoints, with the target endpoints, the policies, and resources), you can specify a deployment basepath. This is the basepath you identified.

At runtime , the two basepaths compost to determine where the API Proxy endpoints can be reached.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

I don't want to invoke multiple calls for each proxy & revision. I think this is a bug in management api service. I have created Support Ticket for this issue.

No, it's not a bug in the management API.

There are multiple basepaths.

A basepath applies to each API Proxy. You need to explicitly specify that.

Also, when you deploy a proxy Bundle (a set of API Proxy endpoints, with the target endpoints, the policies, and resources), you can specify a deployment basepath. This is the basepath you identified.

At runtime , the two basepaths compost to determine where the API Proxy endpoints can be reached.