How to extract a large Array of JSON objects from cloudfunction connector response

dgoyal

Hello,

My cloudfunction connector receives an array of JSON objects e.g. [{..},{...},{...}] as response from the target.
This output is getting truncated at 500 characters and I followed the suggest given at https://community.apigee.com/questions/23847/service-callout-truncated-results.html to resolve that issue.

I inserted a javascript policy and the ConnectorCallout.response.length is 505.

Response fails during json parsing as Apigee is truncating it at 500 characters and appending four periods.

Any help will be appreciated.

Solved Solved
0 4 400
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dgoyal

My mistake.. I had to use "function.response" to get the content from Cloud Function extension. ConnectorCallout.response always gives truncated data.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dgoyal

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan

Can you please advise?

Can you show more data?

Apigee is truncating it at 500 characters

Can you explain how you came to this conclusion? Show the Trace UI. Show your JavaScript policy. Show your Connector policy. Show more concrete evidence.

@Dino-at-Google,
I am enclosing a zip file containing the trace as well as the screen images. I have obfuscated some information on my Google Cloud project. I can share that information later if needed.

trace-1599046342931.zip

dgoyal

My mistake.. I had to use "function.response" to get the content from Cloud Function extension. ConnectorCallout.response always gives truncated data.