Error during Integrating SAP and Apigee

Not applicable

I'm able to get the output in SOAP ui and tried the same url in Apigee as well but, I am getting different responses. SOAP ui response is the correct one. How to get the same response in Apigee.

Here is the two different responses one from SOAP ui and another from Apigee.

0 2 395
2 REPLIES 2

Are you using the SOAP to REST wizard ? If yes, then it adds a number of policies which changes the behaviour of the request. I would suggest to run Trace and check what is the exact request being served to the backend and then you need to tweak the policies.

Also you can take the SOAP endpoint URL and just use it in the backend service URL field as shown below . Instead of using the WSDL option. This way it will create a simple passthrough of the SOAP request on which you can then start adding policies as and when needed.

977-screen-shot-2015-08-18-at-91756-am.png

Not applicable

Hello @sarthak thanks for your help. But I am getting the same response when I'm passing the SOAP end point URL as back end service URL.

Here I am uploading an WSDL file generated form SAP PI and after uploading that WSDL in Apigee Edge by clicking WSDL option from the wizard, after that I'm getting the response as I posted.