Getting error while executing Java callout

Hi,

I am trying to perform PGP encryption and decryption using java callout, I am able to successfully execute the code in IDE but when I am using the same JAR in Apigee I am getting below error

Detailed error:

Failed to execute JavaCallout. cannot create instance of org.bouncycastle.jcajce.provider.digest.GOST3411$Mappings : java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.security.SecurityPermission" "putProviderProperty.BC")

I think it is the Apigee jvm security policies issue that BouncyCastle as a security provider might not be in the list of allowed security providers. If so is there a workaround? Also can you please tell the available security providers in Java that is supported in Apigee. Thank you

Solved Solved
1 2 461
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BC is already the security provider.

You can omit the code that adds BC as the provider.

In my Java callouts, I include that code in the TEST classes, but it's not necessary in the main classes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BC is already the security provider.

You can omit the code that adds BC as the provider.

In my Java callouts, I include that code in the TEST classes, but it's not necessary in the main classes.

Thanks Dino, I have removed the code for BC provider and it started working. thanks again for the help !!