Integrated Developer Portal Product Approval

On the new Integrated Developer Portal, when a developer creates a new App and adds an API, it shows that the key (i.e. client id/secret) are "Active" and that the status of the enabled API is also "Active" when in fact the product status in Apigee Edge shows the status as "Pending". Is this a bug? I would expect the status in the portal to also show as "Pending" until it is manually approved. See screenshots below:

10242-myapps.png

10243-edge.png

0 5 380
5 REPLIES 5

@Anthony Coelho this is a known issue and we are currently working on a fix. Will update once the fix is pushed out. Thank you for logging in the details.

Any update on this known issue and when an update may be on the way?

For those interested and may not be aware, I've been informed that this fix has been released already and I've confirmed today it is now functioning as expected.

I still see the same issue. Could you please confirm if it is released

I had opened a support ticket with Apigee back in Jan 2021, and they confirmed that the fix had been pushed (I received the confirmation on Jan 6th). Here is the note:

Apologies for not getting the post updated yet, this fix has been pushed and we have other affected customers reporting the issue as resolved. Please, test the issue and provide us with a screenshot and HAR [1] from the portal if/where the issue is continuing for you. Also include, org, portal, app, and which product that has not yet been approved in Edge but is showing approved in the portal still, so that we can validate the issue.

If you are still having issues, I would suggest following those steps listed above (and opening a case) so that Apigee support can track it down for you.