Developer Portal

Hi All,

I am trying to build a developer portal for FinTech application and majorly have only two requirements.
1. When the developer logs in, the apps should auto create in portal,and he can see client_id and client_secret to be used in order to consume APIs.

2.To have a callback url(webhook) to be configured.

I am try to achieve something similar to belvo.co dashboard. Can anyone suggest me what should I use,Drupal based portal or can I develop it in react js and use management API to achieve this.

0 5 268
5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

For only these operations I would prefer to use management api call and work with the UI design team to make it more eye-catching.

Can you suggest how I can create user/developer for the portal(which management API to be used), I researched and found the User API but that creates Global Apigee user that too for on-prm instances only and the Developer API doesn't have field for Password.

So, If I use react.js which API I should call for creating the user to developer portal.

The fully custom API portal we had was named as API market place. Here the developers register and the registration happens through organization LDAP directory credentials. Apigee users are also verified through organization LDAP credentials. So, we didn't require to create global users in Apigee.

If you think of user creation in Apigee as apigee default works, then you have to create the global users and assign them the roles. There is no other user creation option using management api call.

Okay, thanks for the suggestion much appreciated.
Can you guide how I can access the API market place APIs.

You can use swagger integration to your portal and publish apis there.