I have to add error code and error messgaes and process those for 1000 of api based on my own logic, I need to know where to store those

@dino I need to store and use dynamically values for error code and error messages for 1000 of apis . I need common place like in java we create config file as property file. Please help i thought to use KVM but my tension is that KVM has limit 10kb in value and in my case i have so many flavours of errors for one types. PLease suggest

0 4 206
4 REPLIES 4

@dino please suggest

Not applicable

You can use sharedflow and in your proxy call the flow callout with the condition you need. You need to add flow callout to the fault rule. You can put all errors messages and in javascript and use that in shared flow.

That only helps if we have one type of error here in my case for quota there are 10 custom messages and i want that .js should not be having any hardcoded value i want that anyone can update and add based on there need . like KVM we have can we have any properties or any txt file

Like KVM you won't have any storage option. You can add multiple keys instead of all contents inside one value. That may help you to overcome 10kb limit.